Want to change the world? The Pitch is the place to start. Bring your suncream and your conscience for The Pitch, as Streamers battle to create the best solutions to real-world problems. Here’s how it will work…
- In the lead up to Stream we will post 4-5 challenges facing our non-for-profit and charity attendees in the region
- Pick a problem, form a team (minimum three people), and sign up to pitch by ‘commenting’ on the challenges below
- Arrange a team meet-up at Stream. Agree a solution and work your pitch…
- Pitch your idea! The pitch will take place on Friday afternoon in front of a full-house audience and a panel led by Stream hosts Sir Martin Sorrell and Yossi Vardi. You have just 2 minutes to convince the panel and the audience yours is the winning solution
- The Winners will be announced & prizes given to the winning team of each challenge
- What to join another team? Email us and we’ll match you
- What to help solve a problem, but don’t have time until you’re at Stream? Don’t worry. We will have a board where you can sign up to form teams on site
- Have a real-world challenge that you’d like to suggest? Get in touch. We have a couple of slots left, and can work with you to develop a challenge brief.
Watch this space. The challenges will be posted shortly.