There is no predetermined agenda at Stream Asia. It's up to you, our carefully selected participants, to determine what it is you'd like to share and discuss. The discussion content generally covers a variety of topics including serious issues, creative problem solving, and future trends in marketing, technology, media and communications. PowerPoint presentations are limited – instead, interactive and engaging discussion is encouraged. Click here to see previous discussions.
Participants are encouraged to post their discussion ideas on the website pre-event and then transfer these to the Big Boards upon arrival.
- Create a New Discussion by clicking on the "Post a discussion thread" button below
- When you arrive on site, write your discussion on the Big Boards
When you arrive at Club Med Phuket, you need to write your discussion up selecting the time and location on the Big Boards.
Want to team up with someone else to lead a discussion?
Some of the best discussions come about when you have different view-points at the table. You can see the guest list for Stream Asia here. If there is someone you’d like to be introduced to who could co-host your session, or you’d like us to make a suggestion – email us
- Some projectors and screens will be available if you wish to use them, but we encourage you also to think ahead about how you'll engage your fellow attendees in a discussion for at least some portion of the allotted time. This is your chance to share your passion, but also to test new ideas and learn from other carefully chosen participants.
- Plan for each discussion to be about 50 minutes long.
- Bring a laptop if you need one, and don't count on there being Internet connectivity on site. If you need to show large video files you might want to download these in advance.
- When posting a discussion, you can embed pictures, links and YouTube videos into the body of your discussion topic page. You may also want to Tweet your discussion topic (use hashtag #wppstream) to direct people to your discussion topic page.
- You can see some example discussion topics from last year here.