All Stream Asia attendees are encouraged to tag, tweet, blog, photograph and record the event. You can access all event hash tags, and platform details here.
We ask that attendees keep in mind that we try to achieve a balance onsite between sharing the happenings at Stream with the outside world and creating a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere, where people are free to speak their minds, by following these points:
- Comments made in Discussion and Workshop sessions can be directly attributed with the consent of the person who made them; otherwise, they are assumed to be non-directly attributable to the person and organization (e.g. say "a planner at an advertising agency" rather than that person's name and actual organization). This is to encourage the free flow of ideas and debate.
- Discussion leaders have the option of declaring a session "off the record" if they choose to do so before the discussion starts.
- Please be considerate about what you record at Stream. Check that the speaker or participants in your videos are happy to be filmed, and for you to upload content online. If anyone asks that their session is not recorded, please respect their wishes.
- Casual discussions that occur in the main bar and/or restaurant areas are strictly assumed to be "off the record" unless otherwise agreed.
- In general we encourage respect of your fellow attendees' opinions and encourage debate in a constructive way.