There is no predetermined agenda at Stream. It's up to you, our carefully selected participants, to determine what it is you'd like to share and discuss! Here's how it works:
1. Create a New Discussion by clicking on the "ADD" button below
2. When you arrive on site, write your discussion on the Big Boards
It's that simple. If you have questions about how discussions work, contact The Stream Team.
Guidelines, Tips and Tricks:
- There will be a couple of projectors and screens available if you wish to use them, but we encourage you to think ahead about how you'll engage your fellow Streamers in a discussion for at least some portion of the allotted time. This is your chance to share your passion, but also to test new ideas and learn from other carefully chosen participants.
- Plan for each discussion to be about 50 minutes long.
- Bring a laptop if you need one, and don't count on there being Internet connectivity on site. If you need to show large video files, you might want to download these in advance.
- When posting a discussion, you can embed pictures, links and YouTube videos into the body of your discussion topic page. You may also want to tweet your discussion topic (use the hashtag #wppstream) to direct people to your discussion topic page.
You can see some example discussion topics from last year here.