There is no predetermined agenda at Stream. It's up to you, our carefully selected participants, to determine what it is you'd like to share and discuss! Here is how...
1. Create a New Discussion by clicking on the "ADD" button below
2. When you arrive on site, write your discussion on the Big Boards
When you arrive at Golden Coast Resort, you need to write your discussion up selecting the time and location on the Big Boards.
If you have questions about how discussions work, contact us.
Guidelines, Tips and Tricks:
- Some projectors and screens will be available if you wish to use them, but we encourage you also to think ahead about how you'll engage your fellow Stream-ers in a discussion for at least some portion of the allotted time. This is your chance to share your passion, but also to test new ideas and learn from other carefully chosen participants.
- Plan for each discussion to be about 50 minutes long.
- Bring a laptop if you need one, and don't count on there being Internet connectivity on site. If you need to show large video files you might want to download these in advance.
- When posting a discussion, you can embed pictures, links and YouTube videos into the body of your discussion topic page. You may also want to Tweet your discussion topic (use hashtag #wppstream) to direct people to your discussion topic page.